It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availablity of i-MSCP 220.127.116.11 that is our third RC release.
- Fixed #296: Defect - Some issues with dovecot migration script
- Fixed #366: Enhancement - Move menu label show/disable option at user profile level
- Fixed #370: Enhancement - Admin/Reseller must be able to edit "Open_Base_Dir" for a domain
- Fixed #372: Cosmetic - Change colour of enable/disabled Features in PHP Editor
- Fixed #375: Defect - GUI should allow shared mount points
- Fixed #377: Defect - Some issues with shared mount point
- Fixed #380: Bug - Order Panel - An exception have been thrown Hosting
- Fixed #381: Defect - Wrong query in setup_imscp_database - Drop user - Condition
- Fixed #382: Defect - Notifications system for authentication is broken
- Fixed #384: Defect - Deleting FTP-Account: An exception have been thrown
- Fixed #385: Enhancement - Unable to install correctry - Installer: fqdn & hostname errors
- Fixed #386: Defect - The gui cache directory must be purged during update
Furthermore, several bugs and security issues were fixed, and all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex. To learn more about bugs and other issues fixed in this release, please consult the CHANGELOG. We would like to remind you that this version should not be used in a production environment, and that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker. Feel free to test this new version and get in touch with us about any improvement that you would like see integrated.