It’s with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availablity of i-MSCP 188.8.131.52 that is our first Release Candidate.
- Fixed #309: Review – User profile icon must be revisited
- Fixed #323: Defect – Password for customer not sent via mail
- Fixed #325: Defect – Missing PHP sendmail parameter in vhost file for ITK
- Fixed #328: Defect – Pagination is broken (reseller/domain_alias.tpl)
- Fixed #330: Defect – The cron task for the anti-rootkit (chkrootkit) doesn’t work
- Fixed #332: Bug – Autoresponder – alias missing
- Fixed #336: Bug – Domain alias deletion
- Fixed #327: Bug – Fcgi process should be killed during setup/update
- Fixed #344: Bug – PHP session garbage collector not implemented for the panel (GUI)
Furthermore, several bugs and security issues were fixed, and all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.
To learn more about bugs and other issues fixed in this release, please consult the CHANGELOG.
We would like to remind you that this version should not be used in a production environment, and that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.
Feel free to test this new version and get in touch with us about any improvement that you would like see integrated.