Internet Multi Server Control Panel (i-MSCP) is a open-source project aimed to build an impressive and powerful Multi-Server Control panel for personal and professional usage. Its purpose is to allow management of any shared hosting environment in an easy way without any human intervention on the server file system.
- Web server management (Apache2 ITK, Apache2 Fcgi (Fcgid or FastCGI))
- Mail Server management (Postfix, Courier, Dovecot), both with quota support
- SQL server management (MySQL)
- Multi-user level Web interface (administrator, reseller and client)
- PHP settings Editor (per user, per domain or per site)
- Custom DNS records
- Software package installer
And a lot more...
i-MSCP 184.108.40.206 Released
i-MSCP 220.127.116.11 is now available for download. This is is our first stable version.
See http://i-mscp.net/en/news/18-i-mscp-1-0-3-0-stable-released for more details.
i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc4.7 Released
i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc4.7 is now available for download. This is a bugfixes release.
New features introduced in the 1.1.x branch
- Apache2 & FastCGI & PHP-FPM support
- Event manager for both the Backend and FrontEnd
- External Mail Server
- MariaDB support
- Remote SQL server support
- Plugin API (backend and frontEnd)
- Preseeding feature for unattended installations
- Web folders protection using FS immutable bit
And a lot more...
or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
512 MiB RAM minimum - For heavily loaded servers or high flow is recommended at least 8 GiB
2 GiB of available hard disk space (only for i-MSCP and services managed by the same)
Internet Access (100 Mbits/s recommendable)
A file system that supports extended attributes* (eg. immutable flag) such as ext2, ext3, ext4 and reiserfs**.
*Necessary for the partition on which you are storing the Web directories.
**See Using reiserfs file system with i-MSCP
Debian >= squeeze
Ubuntu >= Lucid
PHP >= 5.3.2
Perl >= 5.10.1